Monday, July 21, 2008

The Roots - Whistler BC July 19, 2008.

So this weekend the 215 played in Whistler BC on top of Blackcomb mountain. One week prior I had gone to Vegas to catch them performing at the Hard Rock. Due to some unfortunate extreme donky'ness I wound up missing the first 45 minutes of the show. It is something I will never forgive myself for. Anyway, 7 days later I had the opportunity to redeem myself and made sure to be ready for the start of this show. I always enjoy the creative ways that they start and this one was perhaps one of the best I've seen so far.

So without further adieu. The Deuce Stick and Dynamite!!
Thanks for the video (Nico&Eme)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for the shaky hand! damn that was a fun day :) soo hot! and the wheelchair! hahahaha!

(eme)